Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Future at OU

I have a passion for OU and I know I want to be really involved. This is such a great campus and community and I know I would be honored to assume a leadership role in some activity on campus. With that being said, my short time involved with CAC events has proven to be rewarding and quite fun. I love all the events they put together and the traditions that have been held throughout the years and I know that CAC will continuously do great things for this University.

I see myself being incredibly busy and involved on campus, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love this university and everything it does for the campus, which is exactly why I want to stay involved with CAC. The events that CAC plan always involve a lot of school spirit and people, two of my favorite things. I love showing my spirit and passion for OU, and I love making new friends! So what an easier way to do both!

Besides getting involved, I also know that I want to maintain my good grades. I am here for SCHOOL first and foremost, and all other activities come after that, no matter how much I enjoy them. After all, I am here to earn a degree that I can take into the real world, and being involved in CAC won't exactly get me a job!

I know I want to be seen as a leader on this campus, which won't be an easy task. Leading requires a lot of time and patience, but I am willing and able to do both of those things.


I can't wait to see what I end up doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment