Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Mission

I am at my best when I can make people happy and I am happy myself.
I will try to prevent times when I get to stressed to be productive in any way.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can inspire others.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through organizizing and accomplishing tasks.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as music, volleyball, and being a friend.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will help children find their passions in life and learn how to pursue them.
My life's journey is one big adventure. I imagine myself organizing my way through life, trying to help and make as many people smile as I can, even if it is only for a few minutes. I want to inspire people to stand up for what they believe in and take a step to achieve their dreams as well. If we live in a world full of people who don't believe in themselves, then how are any of us going to get better and make the world a better place? At the end of my journey, I want to feel accomplished and happy of course, and also know that people around me succeeded as well..
I will be a person who will be rock her 80th birthday party in style! Obviously my family will be there, and I am hoping that some of my gamma phi sisters can make it, along with friends I have made along the journey. I want to tell all of them that I lived with no regrets and worked toward and hopefully reached my goals. It wasn't always easy and it wasn't always pretty, but at the end of the day, when it was all said and done, I accomplished something and it felt good!.
My most important future contribution to others will be a friend. People need someone there to support them through thick and thin, good times and bad. I know I want friends around me and people to talk to, so I want to be that person for them..

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
  • Practicing what I preach. There are times when I am in a bad mood and I mope around all day with weights on my shoulders. But doing this gets people no where really quickly. I gain nothing and at the end of the day, it has set me back further from my goals because I have been wallowing in self-pity all day.



I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • make others want to be a better person
  • inspire
  • believe in what I do and what others do as well

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • find ways to relax and not get stressed out
  • believe. Believe in God and know that he is with me no matter what step I take.
  • don't get down on myself or beat myself up for a mistake or a wrong step.
  • don't let my heart take too much control over my life and get too infatuated with making other people happy that I stop thinking about what makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment