Monday, February 15, 2010

Priorities

It's different how your priorities change over time. I remember when my priority used to be volleyball. Nothing came before volleyball and it always trumped everything.
Coming to college, my two main, main priorities were to make new friends and have fun. I have been told time and time again that college is some of the best four years of your life, and since I kinda missed out on high school social stuff, I knew that's what I wanted to do. Of course school is a huge priority and still is to me, but let's be honest. I had it SOOOOO easy last semester. This semester is completely different, more busy, and stressful. My priorities have definitely changed between December and January. I am constantly doing school work and projects and barely have time for friends right now, but I am getting the hang of how my schedule needs to be and I'm positive my life will settle down soon. But speaking of more homework, that's what I need to go do!


~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment