Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!
My name is Carrie Quirk and I am a freshman Industrial Engineering major at the University of Oklahoma. When I'm not at OU, I reside in Dallas, Texas, but I absolutely love both cities! In high school, I played volleyball and was in choir, along with an endless amount of clubs such as National Honor Society, Students Against Destructive Decisions, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and various Student Council organizations. I also spent most of my spring and summer playing club volleyball, so I of course miss playing A LOT! Most people don't know that I love singing and performing on stage. But that is strictly ON STAGE. When people ask me to sing in front of them, I can't do it. I love organizing things and making everything more efficient which fits my life, being so busy and all. Another random fact is that I love to bake and cook and will do either any time I possibly can.

I guess that's all for now.
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I love Dallas! I just recently took a trip to Texas to visit the Dallas/Flower Mound/Southlake area, and would love to live there someday.

    That's so great that you love cooking and baking! I've tried before, but have never gotten the hang of it.

    I hope you enjoy your semester in this class!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete